I’ve dreamed about the day I would be able to celebrate every holiday for my kid. I am now living that dream and I am definitely going to celebrate Easter with Ren. As a first-time parent, there is really something special about finding little ways to make any day extraordinary for your kid.
Ren’s Easter basket is full of cuteness she can play and wear. I wanted to share with you in case it inspires any ideas to celebrate Easter with your little one, or if you need any gift ideas! The great thing about this Easter basket is I added some things I was eyeing Ren for anyway and love that everything goes beyond Easter. Keep reading for links!
- Love this little piece by Quincy Mae. It’s a beautiful neutral so it will go with everything (even the boat hat, sandals and hair clips included in this guide)!
- I got so many questions about these sunglasses on Instagram. They’re SO cute and if anyone says you don’t need personalized sunglasses, tell them you don’t need that nega Cutest sunglasses monogrammed
- A cute summer hat is essential to: a complete look and of course, sun protection.
- Ren’s color is lavender so when I saw this in a gingham style…there was no question about it and I added to cart immediately. It’s definitely not pool weather right now, but shipping takes forever these days so good to have in advance and not be worried about sizes going out of stock.
- Wanted to get a pair of sandals for the warmer weather. I love the cream color because it can go with anything in Ren’s closet. Looks like these ones are sold out, but these tan ones are just as cute and will pair nicely with other colors.
- Now that the weather should be getting warmer, I added some lighter PJ’s that Ren should be able to fit into. These PJ’s are from Korea, but I’m linking these really cute PJ’s from Kyte Baby. I will need to get these when they’re back in stock in Ren’s size!
- I’m probably the most excited to see her reaction to these crayons. This comes with a coloring book so I will tape some sheets of paper down so Ren can draw.
- I wanted to add a new toy and thought this drum would keep her entertained. She likes toys that light up and plays music. 🙂
- My brother bought Ren this Cuddle + Kind doll so it’s only fitting that Hannah the bunny goes into Ren’s Easter basket. 🙂 I purchased a few others myself. Do I think they are expensive, yes? But did I buy them knowing it was expensive because they’re so darn cute and Ren deserves all the cute things? Why, yes…haha. These dolls are beautifully made, plus 1 doll = 10 meals, so if you are thinking about getting one, I say do it. You can get 20% off your purchase using my referral link.
- The limit does not exist for hair clips. How cute are these scalloped-edge hair clips?! Of course they are neutrals because I can easily grab and know it’ll pretty much go with any outfit.
- Ren recently played with bubbles and she had so much fun! I had to get a bubble gun to give her bubbles faster. Also can someone please make a neutral and modern bubble gun?! They’re so hard to find.
- These touchy-feely books are so engaging for Ren at this age. Had to add this one to her book collection for Easter.
Did you like this type of blog post that includes links to things I bought Ren? Let me know in the comments! Wishing you and yours a happy Easter weekend!